<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Thursday, August 26, 2004

i yam what i yam

i'm hungry.

i'm bored.

i'm impatient.

i'm a little lonely.

i'm pensive.

i'm tired.

i'm weak.

i'm looking for some action.

i'm in pain.

i'm still hungry.

i'm sitting in the dark.

i'm thinking about leah.

i'm grinding my teeth.

i'm scratching my chin.

i'm typing.

i'm struggling for thoughts.

i'm amazed by my back muscles.

i'm disgusted by my back hair.

i'm tonguing a scratch on the inside of my lip.

i'm achy.

i'm cranky.

i'm in need of a smile.

i'm in need of a hug.

i'm in need of a big strong drink.

i'm here.

i'm there.

i'm waiting, waiting, waiting.

i'm wishing.

i'm coming to grips with reality.

i'm still hungry.



feeling: all of the above.
thinking about: all of the above
song of the day: in hammersmith palais - the clash
i'm just looking for fun
Comments:
Comments!! I'm so proud.
(((((((Hugs for Joshy)))))))))
This is wundeyful.
I hope you stop being bored and hungry and achy soon. Then you can celebrate the enabling of comments on your site with me.
 
Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?