<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Thursday, April 01, 2004

question answered

i sprayed the bulgari, or BVLGARI as my sister has seemingly corrected me, on my naked arm, and did not like it. it smelled a bit like the cologne, mixed with something funky, like fertilizer. i consulted yvette, the kingpin of the ludicrously fine devil's brigade that comprises the ladies' fragrance and make up department, and she said it "didn't do anything for me" which, in her language, means peeeyooo. so no go on the cologne.

nor on the t-shirt, as i figure i might be able to get a better deal this weekend, what with our storewide sale. the jeans, i got, and they fit pretty good. they are the regular fit, the 505's, not the cool 529's which shrank my butt, but smooshed my scrumpdiddlyumptious, and came in a cooler color. but i figure these jeans with my red pumas are a much better combo, so i don't need new shoes.

i DID get the sunglasses, as they were super cheap! they were on sale for like, half the price i thought they were, plus my extra discount, so i ended up paying like 12 bucks for them! and they're cool, i think. i'm sad for the loss of my other ones, though i'll probably keep them around, as i love them so.

sidenote: i tend to give inanimate objects human traits, and thusly, love them. when i was in first grade, we did this thing where we blew up these white balloons and put notes in them, to be found and read by strangers. when i let mine go, i watched it go up higher and higher, hoping it would be ok. i then retreated to the playground where i cried because i felt sorry for my balloon. what if no one found him, and he ended up just popped in a forest somewhere, no one reading the message? what about when he separated from the rest of the ballons, and what if he got lonely? what if he floated all the way up into space and never saw earth again? it was quite sad, i assure you.

a change in plans

i don't think i'm going to stay in austin as long as i'd planned now. my friend may not be moving as quickly as i'd originally planned, and so he may not need me, which is coo -- cause i can come back and work to make more money to go on another trip to... dum dum dadum! new york!

my sister wants me to come up and do some cool stuff. i have to plan, because of the whole teaching thing, but i'd sure love to go.

but fear not, austin. i'll still come, patronize your bars, your clubs, your houses of ill repute. and of course, see if the bride, does in fact, KILL BILL.



feeling: excited, greater amounts of hope in the last two days than in a long time.
thinking of: bowery poetry club, and making longer lists
song of the day: reno dakota - the magnetic fields
Alas and alack, you just don't call me back, you have just disappeared. It makes me drink beer
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?