<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Friday, April 23, 2004

leah story

as of riiiiiiight now, my counter stands at 1,234 hits.

this one time, when we were staying at my dad's crib for the weekend, leah had done some shopping in dallas w/ my mom. she'd bought a bunch of stuff, and when she got back, it was kinda late.

she came into my room, where i was in the process of going to bed. having roused me from my fake sleep, she showed me all her new gear, then demanded i get out of bed, that this sleep thing was preposterous.

"besides, you CAN'T go to bed now!" she said.

"why?"

"because....it's 12:34...and if you go to bed at that time it's bad luck."

i've heard different since then, and mainly it involves kissing someone at that moment. personally, i'm more in favor of that rumor than leah's.



feeling: kinda hungry
thinking of: i dunno...watching tv?
song of the day: the dream of evan and chan - dntel
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?