<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Sunday, April 11, 2004

a crap attitude...no more!!

i was trying to write earlier. my previous short entry details how i couldn't come up with anything to talk about at any considerable length, and even now, my fingers, it would seem, have forgotten their well worn trails among the keyboard. sentences are flowing like molasses.

but one of the things i tried to convey earlier was that on friday, i was in a good mood. and then i started to feel uneasy. like the good mood wouldn't last, and that knot in my stomach, i realized was waiting for the other puma to drop. so it turns out, that my anxiety about being happy, led inexorably to my being in a crap mood.

that's a pretty fuckin' sad state of affairs, and so, like every super hero, i've got to shrug off the mask, and forget who i think i am.

i'm ready for the good times to start rolling, and not because i think that's what fate's got in store for me. i've got to learn not to wait for life just to happen to me. i've got to make decisions, and not be so worried about what might go wrong. sack up! be a man!

things are gonna change, i can feel it



feeling: stronger
thinking of: being faster, better!
song of the rest of the day: loser - beck
see above
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?