<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

a question posed

today is an associate's extra discount day - which means i tack on an extra 10% to my discount. with that saved money should i buy?

a pair of jeans that clearly fit, or a pair of jeans that sorta fit, but crush my cash and prizes, but look far better?

sunglasses as my poor old killer loops are scratched almost to the point of zero visibility?

a t-shirt that says "open 25 hours" since i like the 25th hour nostalgia it generates?

bulgari pour homme cologne, since it smells good on paper, but unknown on me?

please, tell me, people



feeling: torn, like solomon's baby
thinking of: batman
song of the day: perfect day - lou reed
i thought i was someone else, someone good
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?