<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

crappiness and awesomeness

monday was the ides of march, and truly, it blew.

i missed my bus, not once, but twice. and this is after years of bus riding, and maybe only having to run for it a couple, two three times. so in one day, i do what it's taken me 4 years of on-again-off-again DART patronage to do the first time.

THEN while i was downtown, i found myself in the worst toilet in all of north texas. g.r.o.d.y.

THEN i had to deal with a stereotypical cowboy-made-good who came into the story, flashing me his ring and money clip and demanded that i explain why the ladies in the jewelry section would not serve someone "who has pocketfuls cash". i suggested that i certainly did not know, but if i wanted me to have some of that nice cash, i wouldn't argue. he laughed. i guess he thought i was kidding.

all in all it was a crapfest of a day.

but then today, all that came full circle.

i slept nice and peacefully.

tessa is coming back to the states and we are going to get some quality hang out time, either here in dallas, or down in austin. either way, i'm drinking...alot

THEN, i got to wait on this dangerously cute girl at the store, wanting to buy cologne. and later on, i bought myself some new comfy underwear.

THEN, my sopranos tape came. smoot tapes the sopranos for me, since i don't have HBO, and mails me the tape every other week. it came. i exploded. victory...

victory.




feeling: like watching the sopranos, mofo
thinking of: my new underwear i bought
song of the day: such great heights - the postal service
they will see us waving from such great heights, "come down now," they'll say. but everything looks perfect from far away, "come down now," but we'll stay...
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?