<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

love-starved boy

first of all, i'd like to thank the couple of people who sent me email, but it's not over!!

secondly, if everyone who visits my site tomorrow, wednesday, could recommend it to another pal, that'd be great, too

thirdly, send me more email love. i'm quite bored these days and my ego sure could use an ever so gentle stroking. for the love of god, think of the children!!

weedemocracy@yahoo.com

i'm the howard dean of the blogging world.



feeling: inadequate
thinking of: how my past would ruin any political aspirations
song of the day: save me - aimee mann
if you could save me from the ranks of the freaks who suspect they could never love anyone
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?