<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Monday, February 02, 2004

faster than a speeding bullet

my mind, as i've said before, works quite fast. without even trying, i can come up with all kinds of lovely fantastic scenarios in my head, especially the romantic ones. those come up so fast it's freaky.

but i guess that's what happens when you're a child raised by television.

when i met girl #1 sophomore year, i had fantasies of lovely pillow talk discussing her rather distinctive nose. really, it was kryptonite to me. i loved it. she would laugh at my jokes and slap me in mock shock and anger.

there was girl #2 later that year who had been the homecoming queen. later that day, i was already thanking god for vindicating all those years of high school solitude and loserness. yeah, that didn't pan out

girl #3 literally took my breath away when she walked into class the first day of spring semester, junior year. i'd never seen anyone like her before, and no one has struck me the same way since. i knew immediately i wanted her, and my mind worked amazingly fast at creating that special world where we were already together. that one went further than all the others did, as far as reality is concerned. till i fucked it up.

girl #4 threw me with her accent. in my mind she was fabulously wealthy (not that i'm a gold digger) but we clicked so well that she insisted i come to her family's house for christmas! isn't that just precious. oh, wait, she had a boyfriend.

and so i guess what i'm getting at is that its a hard life for dreamers out there. no room for fantasy in today's hussle and bussle deal a minute reality. sighs abound.



feeling: melon k. holly
thinking of: the minute when america realizes that breasts are part of the body, not a precursor to the apocalypse.
song of the day: no song today - not feeling one in particular
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?