<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Monday, January 19, 2004

the dirk

i'm growing a little beard. i say little because the facial hair i sport is sporadic at best in all places but my chin. so i'm taking advantage. i'll play with it a couple weeks, see how i like it. i've named it the dirk. after nowitski.

so i saw angela today. i was at work for a bit. i was supposed to work the whole day, but they were overstaffed, and i really shouldn't have been there at all, but my boss forgot to call me, so i got in four hours.

anyways, i had to close out my register, and then angie had to sign off on it. and BANG, who's disinterested now, sucka?? hmm?

it's the dirk, i'm telling you, the dirk rules.



feeling: in a tentatively good mood
thinking of: some people putting themselves in positions that drive me nuts.
song of the day: dead flowers - townes van zandt
send me dead flowers every morning, send me dead flowers by the mail. send me dead flowers to my wedding, and i won't forget to put roses on your grave
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?