<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Well, i must admit a disappointment in my fan(s).

no one, save my normal friends has responded to my blog poll. which is to say, i've only a few people giving me input and advice on the move to iowa. granted, the few that i've got are a classy bunch, and there advice is without value. but still, all you bastards that are just mooching off my site for entertainment...keep on mooching, but humor me, too.

i'm, at this moment, about 87% sure that i'm going to take the job. the real road block in my way right now is my fear. i'm skurred of moving, of picking up and of finally being out on my own for once. it's a scary proposition, and i told riqui that the remainder that will push me either there or here is my faith in myself. can i actually do this? can i believe in myself enough to succeed? i think that is what keeps alot of us from doing things, is the inability to believe that we actually CAN do them.

now, on a much brighter note, i got to see 'american splendor' the other day, and i really liked it. i'll admit that i never read the comics of harvey pekar, but i have to imagine this film captured their essence pretty damn well. two thumbs up, america. fine holiday fun. also, i feel compelled to mention that the dvd set of 24's second season was released today, and if anyone cares to purchase it for me, feel free!




feeling: scared, but perhaps on the verge of exhiliration
thinking of: blind date uncensored
song of the day: naggin' - ying yang twins
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?