<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Friday, September 05, 2003

a decision lays before me.

and my loyal readers and fan(s) probably know what that decision is, as its been a common thread among my posts these last few weeks. shall i, or shall i not, have my back professionally waxed?

first of all, it does cost money. am i really ready to plunk down my hard earned greenbacks for someone to apply hot wax to my bare back skin and rip the hair out by the roots? i mean, it's thick in parts - it'll hurt! bad!

secondly, i'm self conscious about it. someone will be looking not only at that veritable rain forest back there, but staring directly and intently at it, exclusively. it's gross. everyone knows that.

thirdly, how long will the effects of the waxing last? i mean, if i start sprouting fuzz after a month, i might as well save myself time and money and pain and just do a half assed job shaving it.

and finally, and certainly not the least of my reasons, if i lose my back hair, how will i proceed to produce those tried and true grimaces and gripes from the great riqui? i mean, making comments regarding my dermatological life is the bread and butter that causes that friction i find oh so amusing. what then, shall i do if i lose my butter? or more accurately, my back hair? choices, america, choices....



feeling: torn
thinking of: banging carmen electra
song of the day: my lover's prayer - otis redding
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?