<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Thursday, August 07, 2003

Yes yes, josh joins the current trend of individuality. whoopee

So, my back hurts this afternoon. Which makes this afternoon more or less no different than every other afternoon lately. I got two form letters in the mail today telling me I didn't get some job I applied for. I more or less assumed that I didn't get them, cause i hadn't heard back in, like, two weeks. A phone call would have been nice, but then again, awkward too, and given my own proclivity towards avoiding awkwardness at all costs, i understand. still blows though.

the final day in austin is fast approaching and the herculean task of packing still lies before me, probably causing this back ache as we speak. sonofabitchin' stress.

I'm tired of cooking every meal. i'm probably gonna have tuna fish for lunch and tasty melba toast crackers. yummy, right?

laziness has set in and the novelty has worn off, so i'll sign off with a technique borrowed from the man, himself. the great ricv56.



feeling: stressed
thinking of: lunch, and how the hell i'm gonna get back to austin
song of the day: turtle blues - janis joplin
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?