<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Thursday, August 28, 2003

so i have a cubby hole now.

actually, since i've been watching lord of the rings lately, i call it my hobbit hole, since most of my time is spent in the reclined position. it's quite comfortable, and i've finally got my tv and dvd player quite permanently arranged. thing is, seeing as how it's so quiet and peaceful in my hobbit hole, my maternal fixture has quickly usurped it.

if anyone in cedar rapids is reading this - that's cedar rapids iowa, and would like to hang out w/ me next week (and by hang out, i mean drink heavily), email me mr_in_between@hotmail.com, and include the subject line blog invite! it'll be fun, i assure you.

i'm wondering how dorky i am for having the lord of the rings movies, and i'm guessing, not too dorky. i mean, they do smoke weed in those movies. gandalf's a straightup dope fiend. i'm serious. and like the teenage mutant ninja turtles are code for latent - and i mean LATENT homosexual undertones (raphael is maybe the only straight one, and you KNOW splinter likes the little boys asses - the sick bastard) i'm thinking tolkien probably puffed on the gonja pretty regularly.


feeling: uncomfortable
thinking of: my pee pee
song of the day: 'charles in charge' theme song
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?