<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Sunday, August 31, 2003

my dreams have been jacked up lately.

i'm serious. i wrote about one of them the other day, but last night....good god. they just came one right after another, and never ended. so weird.

i'm blaming my dreams for the state of disrepair my back has fallen into these last few days. i'm thinking that my dreams have gotten so intense, so much moreso than real life, that my poor back muscles cannot deal with the stress these freakshow dreams are bringing to them, and therefore resort to a state of tension that is detrimental to their health and mine.

i'm reading riqui's blog as i type this. kudos to him for not chiding me on my constant threads regarding body hair or masturbation. but since he's talking about our days at the boys' school we went to together. tis weird that we became friends there, seeing as how i think i met riqui someday waaaaay before that, when i was but a wee josh.

anywho, i figure i'll throw in my two cents about the school. it touts itself as the best school in texas, and i must offer a dissenting point of view. oh sure, it offers what are probably the best resources for a high school in texas, and the level of education itself is astounding. i point to one teacher my senior year for turning me into the colossal writer i be today. but it was also full of shit. see riqui's blog for classic examples. and my own involves the chap who was in charge of community service for our class that year. a pudgy chap he was, probably eating to distract himself from the questions of paternity that surrounded him.

so now then, towards the end of my senior year, procrastinator that i am, i wait until the last minute to do my required community service. i'm turning in my report the morning that it's due and this fat son of a bitch opens the door and starts chiding me for making HIM late in finishing what he needs to do.

now, my school probably prides itself on breeding gentlemanly young boys, and so i kindly responded to his diatribe as follows: "go fuck yourself"

sure enough, i go down the office, where i've been put on the list for derelict CS hours, and i tell him that i turned mine in. he says that he just got a call from the guy, that fat fuck, and said that i was very rude to him. i corrected this elderly chap, explaining that i was not rude until he was rude to me, which changed everything. and it felt good, to walk out of there with impunity. to put that sorry sack of shit where he belonged and not to walk on eggshells because everyone knew who his father was but him.

as you can see, i am not as diplomatic as riqui. but my point is this. that school breeds a level of arrogance in its students that is completely unacceptable, and if i had it to do over again, i'd tell alot more people to take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.



feeling: a slight twinge of bitterness, mixed with a desire for a cookie
thinking of: fatty's girlie partner
song of the day: oh yoko - john lennon
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?