<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

it doesn't pay to try - all the smart boys know why.

so, i got my hotel reservations in the rapids today. it seems like they're really rolling out the red carpet for little old me. i'm going to sleep (read: masturbate heavily) in a kingsize bed!! isn't that cool?

riqui will probably kick me off his link list for that comment and the constant remarks about shaving my back, but you know what? you as my reading public have a right to know what's going on in my life. dammit!!

so i was watching the OC last night on fox - and i realized a few things. A) i need a girlfriend B) i need cable and C) evidently, in TV and movies convention, slicked back hair on a man is immediate signification that that man is an asshole. just watch, you'll see.



feeling: listless
thinking of: a king size bed, and s'mores
song of the day: not yet dark - bob dylan
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?