<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Friday, August 22, 2003

i think i may have a job.

or at least, i'm going to iowa to interview for one. i had that telephone thingie today, with that lady from the RC. she was really nice, and cool, and said that she hoped things work out for me there because she thinks it'd be a good match. so they're gonna fly me up there labor dayish weekend and interview me face to face and take me out to dinner. i'm stoked, but at the same time, nervous, cause they're gonna be watching me, how i eat....and if you've seen me eat. it's not pretty. but, if nothing else, i'll get to see iowa. and the womens there.

this weekend, though, i'm going to try to relax and do some mental preparation for the journey. my legs hurt.



feeling: tired
thinking of: tv ad jingles
song of the day: guitar man - bread
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?