<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Sunday, August 10, 2003

i started really making packing moves last night

i hate folding clothes, yet that's all i did last night, for like an hour and a half, folding dirty clothes so they would pack more neatly and efficiently. that's me, a paradigm of efficiency.

rick has made reference to me in his blog, and says that he'll link-ify me if i cut out the speech about shaving my back. tragically, i cannot do that, as every time i see it, i want to shave it. so it's a big part of my life.

i like the word 'pisser' - like the boston folks say it, you're a real pisser. it's awesome. also, at work yesterday, the word 'dick' had me in hysterics.

all i had to eat yesterday was pizza - it was badass. unhealthy, but badass

it's all about wednesday.

days to suicide: 4



feeling: moderately content
thinking of: folding more clothes, and katie
song of the day: third planet - modest mouse
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?