<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

I heap more apologies upon my previous ones.

my mommy has this paranoia thing going on where she won't allow me to do any real surfing on her computer, and needless to say, blogging falls under this unsafe category. tragically, it's been nearly 7 days, a full week since my last update, and fear as though i may have scared my loyal follower(s) into thinking i may have actually gone ahead with my plans for suicide - nothing could be further from the truth. ok, well several things could be further from the truth, but i didn't do it. so there.

i've been working on preparing some samples of writing for the RuffaloCODY, who has expressed a more than passing interest in recruiting a hot young graduate such as myself. bad thing though is that i'd have to move to Iowa. not that i have anything against Iowa. i don't imagine it could be much more boring than dallas, but hey, who knows. i also lack the start up cash it takes to pick up and go. but a man can dream, can he not?

i need to buy my sister a b-day present.



feeling: gassy
thinking of: iowa, and girls
song of the day: the wind - cat stevens
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?