<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Sunday, August 24, 2003

i had a dream.

i hate dreams. and not in that i dread them, or even that they're scary, though sometimes, they are. quite so, in fact. more often than not, though, i have good ones, and i hate waking up. today, when i awoke, and saw the ceiling of the living room (i sleep on the couch) i actually whisper-screamed 'nooo!'. it's not bloody fair!

i dreamed that i was at some old high school function, whereabouts they had random girls ready to marry. lucky me, i landed a very pretty one, with short dirty blonde hair. her name is fading in my head, but i want to say it was like, jeri or amy, or something like that. anyways, party was over, and we were about to leave. i went to the men's room to wash up and encountered one of my high school enemies there -- one that i always suspected was a bit on the gay side. anywho, he said something, and i bumped him a little, then i went to the other side of the bathroom (like there was a wall down the middle -- like loews cityplace downtown) i was washing my hands, and this guy comes at me with a knitting needle (even his weapon against me is gay). he tries to stab me in the chest, but he sucks at it, and it ends up just bruising me, and the needle goes flying. this old women in the bathroom, who is, i guess, a chaparone, tells us to go downstairs and wait for the dude that always handed out detention, we'll call him Mr. W.

anywho, i go to tell my new-wife that i've got to take care of something and to wait for me. so i go to wait for him downstairs, and i bump into dennis franz who is a janitor at the school. i ask him if he would have screamed out the obscenities like i did, had someone tried to murder him. he agreed that i was in the right, and so i went back to mr. w's office to wait.

i hear from his office "it's our car", and this enemy, i peek in, has transformed from one whom i suspected was gay, to one that was just an asshole. my arch enemy. he tosses his keys to mr. w. and walks out. mr. w. calls me in and says, "your car". then he tosses me the keys. he says "i figure you've been through enough in the past six years that you deserve this" and he gives me my enemy's prized car. badass, right?

so i laugh maniacally, cause it's late, and i've been drinking, and scream and yell and hop down the stairs to the ballroom, where i go to find my bride. i have to look around for her, cause the joint is still hoppin' and there are too many peoples around. finally, i just stand in the middle of the room and yell out her name. people point to her, and i see her raising her hands, waving them in the air.

so i gather her up, and we go out to the parking lot, where i try to explain to her what took me so long, though i get the impression she don't care, she's just tired and pissed. it's ok, though, cause i know that when i truly explain it, she'll be as happy as me. it is at this point that i notice she's changed into a jogging suit of sorts, and has a nice big juicy butt. yummy.

so we locate the car withe the remote thingie, and as we're getting in, this little girl says that's my car! and i'm just waaaaaaaiting for this asshole to come around and tell me not to take his car, but it ends up being just some random little girl and her father, thinking we were in their car.

so we get into the car, and i say, i haven't driven in four years, so this may get a little bumpy. and then i woke up.

see? see? justice eludes me!! son of a bitch!



feeling: pissed off
thinking of: why i can never go back to sleep when i have good dreams, but when i have nightmares, i can't sleep again fast enough
song of the day: you can't put your arms around a memory - johnny thunders
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?