<$BlogRSDUrl$>

like an angry old man, shaking a fist at the sky...

Monday, August 11, 2003

I am less than 72 hours away from Dallas. Godfuckingdammit.

i surpassed my goal at work, so much so that instead of just revelling in it, i actually set my goal five grand higher. it's cool, though, i'm only like 1500 away from it. i can do it, bros and girls.

i still need to pack, alot of shit, but i'm without duct tape, and i only have two boxes. i need to get more of both.

i'm going to miss sex and the city, but it was a good episode to end my time with it on. project greenlight, too. i was laughing so goddamn hard when their test screening bombed. i knew they had a piece of shit on their hands, but no one listened to me.

it's still all about wednesday.

days to suicide: 3



feeling: hungry
thinking of: running errands
song of the day: someone else's song - wilco
Comments: Post a Comment

free hit counter

free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?